19 December 2006

Beer Names

I found an old scratch list that EARWAX and I created probably a year ago. The notes on it are:

ArborOak Brewing
Watershed Brewing Co. (later nixed due to the definition of a watershed)

Haddon Hill Hefeweizen
Grand Lake Lager
He Hurt Me Pilsner (long live the XFL!)
Reeperbahn Red
Sodomy Santa (WTF)
Krystal Weizz - Cristal Champagne - I have no idea what that was about, maybe something to do with marketing that angle of brand recognition.

This is mostly useless, but I wanted to post it to remind myself that I can post an entry even if there is no brew EVENT per se that is going on; just having some malt musings is enough.

I'm planning my next batch for SUPERMOM while she is pregnant, and have been bragging about my brillance of naming this non-alcoholic concoction. The regular beer will be "Supermom IPA." The near-beer will be "Supermom's Foe IPA." Get it? Like foe=faux!! I'm fucking brilliant. The artist rendering of Supermom's nemesis on the label will make it all come together and I will be the talk of tipsey town. Whatever the hell that is.

No comments: